Esoteric Magick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum deals with the Ancient Studies of Ceremonial Magic, Hermetics, Astrology, Spirituality, Paganism, Satanism and Divination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My introduction.

Go down 
+3
Angress
Anastasia
Zelda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda

Zelda

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey, everyone. Very Happy You may call me Zelda. Actually, you may call me anything, as long as you call me. lol! Anyway, I am SO INTO things like this. I love, love, love things like this. I try to read as much books, as this forum deals with, as possible. Cool I am also into things such as spirits, cryptozoology, everything like that. I know that isn't much of an introduction. So, if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. My life is an open book.

Zelda
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Yay! Zelda is here! Welcome, Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Angress

Angress

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Welcome aboard, Zelda. Smile So glad you could make it.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Welcome, Zelda. Smile Love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Lady Adek

Lady Adek

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 am

Hey, Zelda. You will be a great member. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm

ZELDA!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you could make it, hon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Dunsany

Lady Dunsany

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Welcome, Zelda. I am glad you could join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction.   My introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Esoteric Magick :: Off Topic Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: